Brioche Tiramisu with Raspberry
- Some slices of brioche La Fallue
- 250g of raspberries
- 250g of mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 90g of powdered sugar
- Zest of a lime
- Cut your La Fallue brioche into slices
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the yolks with the powdered sugar until the mixture turns white
- Add the mascarpone
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually fold them into the mascarpone mixture
- In each verrine, crumble La Fallue, divide the raspberries and the mascarpone mixture
- Add a raspberry and a little lime zest on top
- Keep in a cool place for at least 1 to 2 hours
- Enjoy !